Saturday, September 26, 2009

My favourite TV Serial


Hello everyonethis week I'm gonna talk about my favourite tv serial. Currently I'm not watching any specific tv serial in terms of being every week waiting for the upcoming episode because I'm not a tv fan. But when I have some free time, I watch them. I have watched many serials, most of them “gringas”, but lately I have been watching two spanish serials about different subjects and one of them became my fovaourite one. It's name is “Aquí no hay quien viva” and it is pure comedy. The story is about a small city building located in Madrid where live different people. Every episode has to do with some living problem within the neighbours of these six flats. First, there are two retired sisters and in front of them lives a gay couple. Then, there is a marriage with their two kids who by the way never listen to their parents; in front of them lives a retired old lady with her 40 years old son and her grand son. In the next floor there is a young couple that have recently moved to the building; in fact, the comedy starts by their arrival because they realise about the messy chaos among the neighbours, in front of this couple there are two young girlfriends that have not found a job. Nowadays, this serial has already finished but is still on screen every weekend at midday. I think that I would not get bored or tired of watching this show because is really funny and sometimes deals or shows any other liberal subject that in our country would never be considered to be shown on tv. Besides, I feel that the Spanish sense of humour is much similar to our reality than the American serials.

2 comentarios:

greys said...

I do not see many television programs and less national channels, as there is no variety. Always the same. This series seems fun. You could tell me what time and channel?

Juan Luzzi said...

Hey Silvia, I was really surprised by your post. This sitcom is also my favourite one, in fact I think it's the best comedy on TV of all times!!! I had never seen something as funny before, the situations, the characters, the acting, everything...
By the way, very soon they are going to show the Chilean version on channel 11, but I really doubt it is going to be half as good as the Spanish version.

Post a Comment