Friday, August 21, 2009

A country I would like to visit

Hi everyone!
The country where I would love to live is France. After all, I have to say that I have always had an “idyllic vision” about this country just like we can see it in movies and books. I like the sort of magic that involves that city, especially Paris, very well-known as the city of love and enchantment, so that would be the first reason of why I have dreamed of going there. The second reason is that France has a very strong cultural and intellectual tradition that characterizes our thoughts; besides, many important authors for my career come from that country.
Concerning to another aspect, if I had the chance of going there, I would like to do two things: first, I would love to complement my post career studies for all the reasons I have already mentioned. But it means to start studying the language first in order to have a better performance there, and I'm sure that it is necessary to focus on our Latin-American reality first. On the other hand, I feel that having a different or foreign perspective about ourselves, especially one coming from a country with a powerful socio-economical development would be for sure a contribution. The second thing I would do there is visiting the surrounding villages and small cities, walking through the magical and romantic streets of Paris, exploring their cultural and artistic life, in simple words, finding out the magic of that countrythat seducing magic.

1 comentarios:

Juan Luzzi said...

I was in Paris for just a few days, but I experienced the things you mention in your post. It's an amazing city and I hope you visit it soon.

Post a Comment