Friday, June 19, 2009
Actually, if I had to choose my favorite subject of this term, I would have to think which one is the most entertaining in terms of getting up everyday totally excited and anxious for having that class, but I cannot think of one subject that fulfills that characteristic. Honestly, in this semester I have not found subjects that exceed my expectations; even though, there are some classes that are very interesting and useful for my personal development. First, I have to mention “Qualitative Methods III”, a methodology class, because this class is totally necessary to understand and increase the amount of useful tools that are implied in the anthropologists` perform; maybe that is the reason that I like it. Then, despite the fact I have already mentioned a subject; it does not mean that it was my favorite. My favorite class is “Anthropology of the Development” taught by professor Mario Radrigán; in addition, this is the class I like the most because it involves issues concerning to social development, which is the filed of study that I like. This class involves other things like economical and cultural changes of today’s society in order to overcome poverty. Finally and summing up, both subjects are a very important element of our program because they allow us to appreciate complex phenomenon of our society and, at the same time, we can get familiar or more aware of those people that are the center of our studies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comentarios:
Silvia,
In a well-written post, you have given some good reasons to explain why you value those two subjects.
Please have a look at some corrections and suggestions to improve your post.
My favourite subject
Publicado por Small Fable en 12:23 PM
Actually, if I had to choose my favorite subject of this term, I would have to think which one is the most entertaining in terms of WHICH ONE MAKES ME get up everyday totally excited and anxious ABOUT having that class, but I cannot think of one subject that fulfills that characteristic. Honestly, in this semester I have not found subjects that exceed my expectations; even though, there are some classes that are very interesting and useful for my personal development. First, I have to mention “Qualitative Methods III”, a methodology class, because this class is totally necessary to understand and increase the amount of useful tools that are implied in the anthropologists` performANCE; maybe that is the reason WHY I like it. Then, despite the fact I have already mentioned a subject; it does not mean that it was my favorite ONE. My favorite class is “Anthropology of the Development” taught by professor Mario Radrigán; I WOULD SAY THAT this is the class I like the most because it involves issues concerning (/) social development, which is the filed of study that I like. This class involves other things like economical and cultural changes IN today’s society in order to overcome poverty. Finally and summing up, both subjects are (/) very important elementS of our program because they allow us to appreciate complex phenomenA of our society and, at the same time, we can get familiar WITH or more aware of those people that are the center of our studies.
Post a Comment