Friday, June 26, 2009
First of all, I have to say that writing in a blog was a very interesting experience because it was my first time doing it. Honestly, I did not think of having a blog before not even in Spanish, but I enjoyed the experience because I love writing. Actually, I used to write very often in my free time, but as you know the busy routine as student does not help me to do it every day. Nowadays, I do not have time to write. Besides, I never thought that I would write or show my life in a website because my writings are totally personal. I never thought of writing for someone else besides me.
But as I said before it was a good experience because it is good to do things that go beyond of our very well prepared schedule and, at the same time, that allow us to express our beliefs and ideas through words. Some people can say that a blog is useful to express ourselves, but I would say that it is a combination of using the appropriate writing skills and the use of personal experiences. However, if I had to make some criticism of this activity, I have to say that sometimes I got kind of bored of writing about the same things. I mean, at the beginning, the subjects were more interesting because we had to talk about our very own lives, but in the end the subjects were very similar. I definitely liked the first ones because they were useful to think of things different from our scholar shores helping me to forget for some time of my daily routine.
Concerning to the benefits of blogging in English, I have to say that it was really useful because we are not used to express ourselves in a different language, especially using keywords and phrases that totally represent the idea of what we are saying. It was hard for me because I had forgotten how to write in English, or maybe I did not have the enough skills for doing this; but it is very advantageous to go through this experience. I just need to keep practicing.
But as I said before it was a good experience because it is good to do things that go beyond of our very well prepared schedule and, at the same time, that allow us to express our beliefs and ideas through words. Some people can say that a blog is useful to express ourselves, but I would say that it is a combination of using the appropriate writing skills and the use of personal experiences. However, if I had to make some criticism of this activity, I have to say that sometimes I got kind of bored of writing about the same things. I mean, at the beginning, the subjects were more interesting because we had to talk about our very own lives, but in the end the subjects were very similar. I definitely liked the first ones because they were useful to think of things different from our scholar shores helping me to forget for some time of my daily routine.
Concerning to the benefits of blogging in English, I have to say that it was really useful because we are not used to express ourselves in a different language, especially using keywords and phrases that totally represent the idea of what we are saying. It was hard for me because I had forgotten how to write in English, or maybe I did not have the enough skills for doing this; but it is very advantageous to go through this experience. I just need to keep practicing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comentarios:
Silvia,
I’m glad your experience was positive. You have remarkably improved your writing skills. I hope you also manage to develop your speaking ability. Thank you for your comments.
My blog experience
Publicado por Small Fable en 12:24 PM
First of all, I have to say that writing On a blog was a very interesting experience because it was my first time doing it. Honestly, I did not think of having a blog before, not even in Spanish, but I enjoyed the experience because I love writing. Actually, I used to write very often in my free time, but as you know MY busy routine as A student does not help/ALLOW me to do it every day. Nowadays, I do not have time to write. Besides, I never thought that I would write or show my life in a website because my writings are totally personal. I never thought of writing for someone else besides me.
But as I said before it was a good experience because it is good to do things that go beyond (/) our very well prepared schedule and, at the same time, that allow us to express our beliefs and ideas through words. Some people can say that a blog is useful to express ourselves, but I would say that it is a combination of using the appropriate writing skills and the use of personal experiences. However, if I had to make some criticism of this activity, I have to say that sometimes I got kind of bored of writing about the same things. I mean, at the beginning, the subjects were more interesting because we had to talk about our very own lives, but in the end the subjects were very similar. I definitely liked the first ones because they were useful/ADEQUATE/SUITABLE to think ABOUT things different from our scholar/STUDENT CHores/TASKS/ASSINGNMENTS helping me to forget ABOUT + my daily routine +for some time .
Concerning (/) the benefits of blogging in English, I have to say that it was really useful AND CHALLENGING because we are not used to expressING ourselves in a different language, especially using keywords and phrases that CAN totally represent the idea of what we WANT TO SAY. It was hard for me because I had forgotten how to write in English, or maybe I did not have (/) enough skills for doing this; but it HAS BEEN very advantageous to go through this experience. I just need to keep practicing.
Post a Comment