Friday, May 08, 2009

A photograph that I like

I have a digital camera that my parents gave me when I had to travel Valdivia almost two years ago. I used it to take pictures of the beautiful landscapes of the region. on the other hand, I'm not a freaking fan of taking pictures, most of the time I take pictures in special occasions or when I think I would like to remind what I'm watching for the rest of my life, because our memory is very fragile and a picture can help me to remind it. Most of the photos I have taken are of my family members and friends.
This photo was taken by my one of my brothers last year, and it shows my little cousin with me in one of the many occasions in wich we are pictured together. Specifically, I really like this picture because belongs to our last vacations together. My cousin's name Valentina and she is an adorable girl that I love as if she were my little sister. That is why love having pictures of her; in adition, I miss her a lot during the year, and we can't see each other as often as we would like because she lives in Copiapó and I'm living here in Santiago.
Every time I look at this picture where she appears or when I look at any other picture in which my family appears, I feel very nostalgic and I start thinking that I would really like to go back to my home in order to see all those people I love the most.



3 comentarios:

Pame said...

beautiful picture with your cousin!! it makes me miss my family too.
I can't go to see them as much as I would like to, even if they don't live that far away from Santiago, I have to study a lot on weekends, so I try to make the most of everytime I can spend with them.

Juan Luzzi said...

Silvia,
Again you have done a good job. Congratulations.
Please check corrected version.
FRIDAY, MAY 8, 2009
A photograph that I like
I have a digital camera that my parents gave me when I had to travel Valdivia almost two years ago. I used it to take pictures of the beautiful landscapes of the region. (on the other hand: Not appropiateSAY: HOWEVER, NONETHELESS, NEVERTHELESS, I'm not a freaking fan of taking pictures, most of the time I take pictures in special occasions or when I think I would like to (remind: WRONG WORD) what I'm watching for the rest of my life, because our memory is very fragile and a picture can help me to (remind: WRONG WORD) it. Most of the photos I have taken are of my family members and friends.
This photo was taken by ( ) one of my brothers last year, and it shows my little cousin with me in one of the many occasions in wich we HAVE BEEN pictured together. Specifically, I really like this picture because(SUBJECT MISSING) belongs to our last vacations together. My cousin's name (VERB MISSING) Valentina and she is an adorable girl that I love as if she were my little sister. That is why (MISSING SUBJECT)love having pictures of (her:SEE NOTE BELOW) ; in adition, I miss her a lot during the year, and we can't see each other as often as we would like because she lives in Copiapó and I'm living here in Santiago.
Every time I look at this picture where she appears or when I look at any other picture in which my family appears, I feel very nostalgic and I start thinking that I would really like to go back to my home in order to see all those people I love the most.

a) compare ‘ …reminds me of something’ (something causes me to remember something)/ ‘I remember something’ (a memory comes to my mind). Ex.
I remember my childhood / Easter eggs remind me of my chilhood / Easter eggs make me remember my childhood.
b) We say ‘a friend of mine /yours, his, hers, ours, theirs’

Artemisa Mayfair said...

you really love your little cousins, the kids make us happy because they are so energetic and
looks the world with other eyes

Post a Comment